TRILOGIE DU MONDE DE L’INTÉRIEUR DE LA TERRE
The trilogy of the world of the interior of the earth, is a work in three parts initially based on the spaces of the coume Ouarnède in the Pyrenees. This is the largest French caving network, located in the Arbas massif in France. Its chasms, its unique forests, its abandoned coal factory, its peaks at 1600 meters of altitude opening on all the Pyrenees guided the work of composition and instrumentation.
- Nuno Craveiro (Courtesy from NEVOA) on Nyckelharpa
- Andreï (Courtesy from NUBIFEROUS) on percussions and horns
- Mickael Young (Courtesy from ANTHORNIS) on hand percussions & New-Zealand sea field recording
- Julien Louvet (Courtesy from THE AUSTRASIAN GOAT, GOUFFRE, YRSEL) on Epinette & Percussions
- Rob Fisk (Courtesy from COMMON EIDER/KING EIDER) on Voice
- Frater Stéphane (Courtesy from N.K.R.T, ROSA CRUX) on bones sticks
Artwork : Yan Arexis
20 € CDs
12 pages booklet on ecological paper, housed in gold screenprinted paper.
CD 1 : Celui qui vidait les arbres (reissue)
CD 2 : Saubatyé
CD 3 : Les Collines de Beauté